Its grey and gloomy outside which means that it is a sucky day to get through the pile of washing that seems to have been breeding overnight, though a PERFECT day for listening to music while i scrap! Wooohoooo.
I hope that everyone elses week has been has been as good as mine. While i have not had anything super happen, been any where but to pay bills, do gorceries and see the doctor.. my week has been great none the less.. Ive been scrapping and playing at my desk for most of it.. though so far, nothing is complete enough to show here.. so ... i have to say,y'all wil lhave to wait a little. ~L~... though my list of things i wanted accomplished is slowly but surely being touched upon. I have no doubt that i will be well and truely fixed and ready for christmas way before. (though... i better not get cocky, right!? I know very well how that goes) I under estimated grandly on the paper required for one of the projects that i had to do..Don't you just hate it when you do that? sooooo.. it looks like im either going to have to compromise or find the same paper in a scrap store somewhere over the weekend. (i dont want to mail order just for a few sheets of paper).
I have lots of ideas in my head for what im going to do for the pay it forward RAK.. this morning after i set the kids out the door for school im going to put those ideas down on paper as we all know how shocking my mind is! ~L~
xxx
Friday, October 26, 2007
Happy Friday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Morning SJ
Glad you have had a good week. I have too. Been very busy with a DT project but its almost finished.
Have a good week end.
hugs
Gail
LOL, it's nor friday here yet :p
I hope you can get around to finish some projects, I'd love to see what you've been up to :)
Been a busy week here! Ended up working almost full time with one day off. Good to hear you had a good week sweetie. And yep - hope you made that list for your RAK (and don't ask me what list lol)
hey sj, ur week sounds much like mine, bills, shopping, not much, but still good, glad u had a great week.
crappy weather here today also , super storms, but at least it didnt flood!!
hope you have a great weekend, take care ok.
xx
Post a Comment